Saturday, March 27, 2010

She's makin' a list...

Three weeks from today Tim and I will be boarding flight 833 from Miami to Port au Prince, Haiti. Now that tickets have been purchased, we begin the "checklist" process. Those of you who know me well know that I am a "list" person so this part of the planning is always right up my alley...though I've never had a list look quite like this one:


- mosquito net
- face masks
- permethrin spray
- inflatable pillow
- ear plugs
- individually wrapped packaged powdered drink mixes
- instant coffee packets
- individual peanut butter packets
- English/French Creole dictionary


A definite adventure!!

Tim and I continue to pray that the funding for our trip would come in quickly. We have already been given a little over $1000 (thank you Jesus!) and have about $2500 left to raise. We are excited to see what God is going to do next. Never a dull moment these days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment