Friday, August 13, 2010

Moving In-Sawyer's Room and Living Room

So in Part One I showed photos of our developing bedroom and dining room. Here are some pictures of what we've done, so far, in Sawyer's room and the living room...

Sawyer's room is now an adorable robin's egg blue with fun surfer posters Tim ordered from one of his favorite tee-shirt designers. We are still planning on hanging Tim's red surfboard over the crib.









Our living room is slowly coming together as well. We'll fill up the shelves as we unpack more boxes but for now I'm kinda enjoying all the empty space.





I found this cute tray at Z-Gallery for $4.00. I love it!!




My dad grew up with this chair in his parents home. For the last 10 years it has been in my parents basement. We cleaned up the wood and found an outdoor cushion that fit the frame perfectly (and matched our pillows quite well). Its a great retro addition to the room!




More photos coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment